Our tasting room on Parrett Mountain is currently closed for the quiet winter season, reopening in early March. Private tastings are possible by mutually agreeable appointment; please contact Linda (503-554-0721, ext 2) to inquire, or send us a note in the form below.
Directions to J.K. Carriere
9995 NE Parrett Mtn. Rd., Newberg, OR 97132
You can google a map, but some of the mapping programs take you on winding, gravel roads. The best routes are:
From Hwy 99W, follow the blue highway directional signs:
- See the directional signs approx 4.5 miles south of Sherwood and approx 1 mile north of Newberg
- Turn east on Haugen Road, wind uphill approx 2 miles until the stop at Parrett Mountain Rd.
- Turn right onto Parrett Mtn. Rd., and continue winding uphill, then downhill approx 2 miles.
- The winery is on the next corner after the tidy, yellow Century Parrett Mtn Farm. When you see the vineyard with boulders at the road, you’re here.
From I-5, Take Exit 283 at Wilsonville.
- Go west at the exit onto Wilsonville Rd, travel about 4.5 miles.
- Go right at Ladd Hill Rd. Travel about half a mile, and at the top of the first crest in the hill (before the right curve sign), go left on Kramien (the Kramien sign is hard to see).
- Go right on Parrett Mtn. Road. It will turn into gravel for the last half mile.
- Veer left on Corral Creek Rd, and take an immediate hard right back onto Parrett Mtn. Rd (you’re almost there!).
- Go up the hill and when you see a line of boulders and vineyard on the left, you’re here.