Our tasting room on Parrett Mountain is currently closed for the quiet winter season, except by mutually agreeable private appointment Monday through Friday. For private appointments or other inquiries please call 503/554-0721 ext. 2, or send us a note in the form below. Our tasting room will re-open on Fridays and Saturdays on March 3, 2017.
Directions to J.K. Carriere
9995 NE Parrett Mtn. Rd., Newberg, OR 97132
You can google a map, but some of the mapping programs take you on winding, gravel roads. The best routes are:
From Hwy 99W, follow the blue highway directional signs:
- See the directional signs approx 4.5 miles south of Sherwood and approx 1 mile north of Newberg
- Turn east on Haugen Road, wind uphill approx 2 miles until the stop at Parrett Mountain Rd.
- Turn right onto Parrett Mtn. Rd., and continue winding uphill, then downhill approx 2 miles.
- The winery is on the next corner after the tidy, yellow Century Parrett Mtn Farm. When you see the vineyard with boulders at the road, you’re here.
From I-5, Take Exit 283 at Wilsonville.
- Go west at the exit onto Wilsonville Rd, travel about 4.5 miles.
- Go right at Ladd Hill Rd. Travel about half a mile, and at the top of the first crest in the hill (before the right curve sign), go left on Kramien (the Kramien sign is hard to see).
- Go right on Parrett Mtn. Road. It will turn into gravel for the last half mile.
- Veer left on Corral Creek Rd, and take an immediate hard right back onto Parrett Mtn. Rd (you’re almost there!).
- Go up the hill and when you see a line of boulders and vineyard on the left, you’re here.